Make a claim. Call us freephone
0800 310 2222

News

Start your claim

Make a claim
Get 100% of your compensation

Compensation Calculator

Changes to Claims Costs

On 1 April 2013 changes will be made to the way solicitors’ costs of making a claim for personal injury are paid. Currently, where a claim is successful, the third party’s insurers pay a success fee to compensate solicitors for the cases they run, which fail.

From Monday, the success fee will not be recoverable from the insurers and must be paid by the client. This means that clients will receive only 75% of the damages they are awarded as the remaining 25% will be paid to their solicitor as costs. The courts have stated that awards for personal injury are to rise by 10%, but this only goes part of the way in adequately compensating Claimants.

If you have been injured in an accident in the last three years, now is the time to claim. If you enter into an agreement with us up to 31 March 2013, we will still recover our success fee from the third party insurer and you will still receive 100% of your compensation. Call us on 0800 310 2222.