• We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office on the Register of Data Controllers and are legally obliged under the UK data protection laws to protect any personal data that we hold, and to follow important principles when disclosing this information.
• When using our website it may be necessary for us to obtain personal information from you, we may collect information in the following ways:
o Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site
o If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
o We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
o Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
• Any information sent to us will be used for the purposes of responding to your enquiry and sending information to you about other services that we feel may be of interest to you. It may also be necessary to pass information between our offices for administration purposes.
• We will not sell or disclose any personal information to another party unless you provide your consent to us to do so, or if we are required to disclose this information by law. It may also be necessary for us to disclose information if our business is sold, or if we merge with another business.
• Whilst we follow strict guidelines and procedures when either disclosing or storing your personal information you must be aware that the Internet is not always secure and we will not be held liable if your information is transmitted to an unauthorised third party. Please remember that protection of your privacy starts with you. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and password and you should always be careful and responsible whenever disclosing information on-line. We will keep personal data as safe and secure as practicably possible and protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
You will be notified about any changes by way of a Notice on our web site.
• If your personal details change, please help us to keep your details up to date by notifying us. You also have the right to access and/or correct the personal information held by us, for which we may need to charge a small fee to cover our administration costs. If you wish to do this then please send an email to us at email@example.com or alternatively, write to: Guild Chambers, 4 Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3JJ